NSW International Student of the Year Awards 2013
About the Awards
The NSW International Student of the Year Awards 2013 is an exciting program that offers an opportunity to showcase initiatives and achievements of international students in higher education, vocational education and training, English language, and schools programs.
The NSW International Student of the Year Awards 2013 program seeks to recognise international students and celebrate the outstanding contribution these individuals make to NSW.
The Awards will promote social engagement and recognise the contribution made by individual students to the community, whether it is the international student community, and / or the broader NSW community. The nominee:
- should be an inspirational role model to their community
- has demonstrated an achievement or contribution that adds value to the community through:
- touching the lives of others and/or
- participating in the community and /or
- volunteer work
Recent achievement or contribution to a cause will be viewed favourably.
Education Providers will have the opportunity to recognise an international student who meets the above criteria. Awards will be given in each of the four education sectors:
- English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Higher Education;