Registered trade mark
- recycling machines; recycling crushing units; recycling machines for plastic materials (class 7)
- computer software (apps); electrical and electronic equipment; electronic publications; magnets (class 9)
- paper and cardboard goods; stationery; magazines and promotional materials; manuals and instruction booklets (class 16)
- advertising, business management, business administration, business advice, business consultancy, marketing, advertising, and promotional services; administration of the business affairs, provision of assistance (business) in the establishment of franchises, office function (class 35)
- insurance, financial affairs, refunds, monetary affairs, real estate affairs (class 36)
- Advisory services relating to the building and management of infrastructure works; installation of solar energy systems; recycling and waste equipment installation; recycling and waste equipment installation and repair; installation of apparatus for waste, recycling; repair, maintenance and installation advisory services; repair, maintenance and installation consultancy services; installation of recycling machines, building construction, repair, installation services(class 37)
- Telecommunications (class 38)
- Paper and cardboard goods; stationery; magazines and promotional materials; manuals and instruction booklets (class 38)
- Transport, packaging and storage of goods, travel arrangement, clearance (removal and transportation) of waste; collection (transport) of waste and trash; collection centre services for waste; collection of domestic waste; collection of waste materials; disposal (transport) of waste; handling (transport) of waste products; removal of waste; storage and transport of waste and trash; storage of waste; transport and storage of waste; transportation of waste; waste collection; waste removal (transport); waste storage; waste transport (class 39)
- Recycling services; recycling of metals; recycling of consumer materials, scrap, trash, and waste); carbon offsetting services (recycling); recycling; recycling of batteries; recycling of consumer goods; recycling of materials; recycling of metals; recycling of waste; recycling of waste and trash; treatment (recycling) of waste; upcycling (waste recycling); waste recycling services; processing of waste materials; reclamation of material from waste; reprocessing of waste and scrap materials; secure destruction of confidential waste and trash; sorting of waste and recyclable material (transformation); waste management information; waste management services (class 40)
- Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities (class 41)
- Scientific and technological services and research and design relating thereto; industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software (class 42)
- Providing food and drink; temporary accommodation (class 43)
- Medical services; veterinary services; hygienic and beauty care for human beings or animals; agriculture, horticulture and forestry services (class 44)
- Legal services; security services for the protection of property and individuals; personal and social services rendered by others to meet the needs of individuals (class 45).
The crown in right of the State of New South Wales has the exclusive right to use the NSW Government logo as a trade mark in relation to these services.
A NSW Government agency must seek the approval of the Department of Customer Service, before it applies for a separate trade mark that incorporates the NSW Government logo.