Project Remediate council contribution claim form
This online form is for councils to claim a $10,000 contribution for each building that has signed a contract under Project Remediate.
- Councils can claim a $10,000 payment for buildings that join Project Remediate in their local government area.
- You can only make a claim once you have been notified by the Office of Project Remediate that an owners corporation has signed building contracts under Project Remediate.
- You can use this form to make multiple claims if your local government area has more than one building participating in Project Remediate.
When to make a claim
The Office of Project Remediate will notify you when an owners corporation has signed building contracts. The notification will include the information you need to make a claim, including a link to the online form.
What you need to complete this form
To complete this form you will need:
- a tax invoice (including a purchase order provided to you by the Office of Project Remediate)
- the details of the building you are claiming the payment for
- your council's ABN and bank details.
GST is not payable on this amount and should not be included in your calculation.
What happens after you submit this form
The Office of Project Remediate will review your claim and contact you for more information if required.
Payments to councils will be made quarterly based on the number of eligible claims received from councils within the previous quarter.
Contact the Office of Project Remediate email@example.com