If you’ve been impacted by bushfires, and need more information on the support and services available to you, contact Service NSW.Bushfire customer care service
Bushfire recovery priorities
The NSW Government has five immediate recovery priorities for communities affected by the bushfires.
- Restoration of utilities, power, telecommunications and water supply.
- Clearance and opening of arterial, regional and local sealed roads.
- Provision of community welfare services. This includes accommodation, health and welfare, and financial support to impacted persons and communities.
- Safe remediation and disposal of debris and waste materials.
- Timely completion of impact assessments to inform future strategies and actions.