The nsw.gov.au program objectives guide our decision making as we plan and prioritise the websites to consolidate, the features we develop, and the technology we build.
- Create a unified, customer-centric and innovative digital experience of NSW Government websites.
- Generate cost savings for the NSW Government through de-duplication of functionality, content production, platform hosting, website maintenance and other operational costs.
We structure the roadmap to show what we are working on now, what we plan to do next, and what is on our roadmap later.
Find out about what we've achieved so far in the nsw.gov.au program including milestones and launches.
- Young people
- Navigation, including search
- Information architecture
- Consolidate Resilience NSW into nsw.gov.au
- Consolidate Emergency Management into nsw.gov.au.
- Consolidation processes
- 24/7 CMS support
- Secure storage for PII and webform data.
- Improvement to the Working and business section
- A centralised portal for media releases
- A reusable template for events.
- Consolidate some customer-facing content from Roads and Maritime Services.
- DevOps processes
- A framework for mapping and spatial data
- A framework for API orchestration.
Suggest a roadmap feature
Get in touch to suggest a feature idea or consolidate a website.