The NSW Government Digital Channels team is developing reports to measure:
- Average session duration
- Bounce rate
- Repeat users
- Traffic sources
- Top pages.
- Content findability through search engines, site search
- Digital experience and content quality, including platform uptime, page speed, accessibility, broken links, readability, customer experience, webform completions
- Innovation activities such as experiments and reusable features
- Agency website maintenance cost savings
- Digital capability uplift.
- Ensure that performance of an agency’s content is maintained or improved after consolidation into nsw.gov.au, based on an agency’s bespoke objectives.
We use a range of analytics platforms to track specific metrics in our reports.
|Google Search Console||Reports on external (Google) search performance|
|Google Analytics 360||Reports on website traffic and user behaviour|
|Siteimprove||Reports on website content hygiene factors, such as broken links, consistency, readability|
|Sajari||Reports on in-site search|
|New Relic||Reports on platform performance|
|Google Page Speed||Reports on page performance|
|Zendesk||Reports on satisfaction with customer service|