You can send the Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight, Duncan Gay, a message by completing the form below.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. However, please note the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence.
Many common queries are better addressed to the relevant contact below:
- If you would like to report a traffic incident or road condition, please contact the Transport Management Centre on 131 700
- If you would like to discuss registration or licensing issues, penalty or reminder notices or an e–Toll account, please contact Service NSW on 13 77 88
- To provide feedback about a major roads or maritime project, please call 1800 633 332 or visit Roads and Maritime Services for more information
- If you would like to comment on WestConnex, please contact WestConnex Delivery Authority on 1800 660 248 or at email@example.com
- If you would like to comment on NorthConnex, please contact the NorthConnex Project Team on 1800 997 057 or at firstname.lastname@example.org