You can send the Minister for Transport and Infrastructure, Andrew Constance, a message by completing the form below.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. However, please note the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence.
Many common queries are better addressed to the relevant contact below:
- for help with your Opal card, visit www.opal.com.au or call 13 OPAL (13 67 25) (24 hours)
- for compliments or complaints about public transport staff, visit www.transportnsw.info or call 131 500 (24 hours)
- to report graffiti or rubbish on trains, stations or the rail corridor, visit www.transportnsw.info or call 131 500 (24 hours)
- to report excessive noise or other environmental issues on the rail network, call 1300 656 999 (24 hours)
- to provide feedback or to make a complaint about a major project, call 1800 684 490 (business hours)