How to check for proof of COVID-19 vaccination using the Service NSW app
Customers and staff now need to show you proof of COVID-19 vaccination and check into your business as a condition of entry.
To show their proof of vaccination on the Service NSW app, visitors to your business need to link their COVID-19 digital certificate to the app.
Follow these steps for a quick, easy and secure way to check that every visitor has done this every time they enter your business.
- Visitors can scan your NSW Government QR code using the COVID Safe poster at the entrance of your business.
- The Service NSW app will show their name, mobile number and vaccination status.
- Visitors can add dependents if needed and complete the check in to your business.
- Customers can show you the completed check-in screen, which includes a new ‘Proof of vaccination show more’ field.
- To check proof of vaccination, you can ask the customer to tap the ‘Proof of vaccination show more’ field. The customer can then tap the green ‘Your proof of vaccination’ field to show their COVID-19 digital certificate.