If you’re an accommodation provider who experienced cancellations for stays between Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July 2021, you may be eligible for the accommodation support grant.
- $2,000 for cancellations of 10 nights or less
- $5,000 for cancellations of 11 nights or more
- be an eligible business as defined by the ANZSIC codes in the guidelines
- have accommodation premises physically located in NSW
- have an active ABN held before 25 June 2021, which is registered for GST
- be able to show evidence of cancellations between Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July 2021.
Accommodation providers are also encouraged to check their eligibility and apply for other business support, including the COVID-19 business grant, JobSaver, COVID-19 Micro Business Grants and payroll tax reductions.
Payments to not-for-profits and select commercial theatres and commercial music venues to meet costs for current productions and ensure companies have a base to start from in rescheduling performances as restrictions start to ease.
Eligible organisations will receive payments that are based on their venue capacity, average ticket price and an agreed percentage tied to the public health order
Eligible organisations will need to provide at a minimum evidence of performances scheduled, venues and average ticket prices.
Applications open late July.
For more information about the NSW Performing Arts COVID Support Package visit Create NSW.
The NSW Government offers a free Business Concierge who can help you with information on grants, licenses, permits and regulations.
Free business advisors
Get professional, personal and confidential advice from a Business Connect advisor to adapt your business.