Get free personalised guidance
A Business Concierge can help you if your business has been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
They can provide tailored help including introducing you to specialised support and advisory services.
Business Connect for small business
If your business has been affected by COVID-19 or bushfires, you can access free business guidance and skills training.
Business Connect also offers a range of webinars run by small business expert presenters. Topics include:
- turn your restaurant into a profitable ghost kitchen
- maximising cashflow
- business disruption - innovation
- diversify your creative income
- reinvent your business in troubled times
- marketing to pivot your business.
Fee-free TAFE courses online
NSW residents can access a number of fee-free short courses to gain skills across a ranges of industries.
- practical business skills
- enhance your digital impact
- improve leadership performance
- develop administration skills
- grow health and medical knowledge.
Mental health resources
Uncertainty and stress caused by the COVID-19 crisis makes maintaining your mental health at work a priority.
SafeWork NSW provides links to available mental health training and further resources.
Beyond Blue has information specifically for people running a small business from home.
Last updated: 7 May 2020