Personalised support for your business
A Service NSW Business Concierge can help you if your business has been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
They can provide tailored help including introducing you to specialised support and advisory services.
Service NSW COVID-19 Assistance Finder
Business owners experiencing difficulties due to COVID-19 can find the benefits, rebates and concessions available to them using the Service NSW COVID-19 Assistance Finder.
The Assistance Finder is an easy-to-use online tool that lists the options for financial support best suited to your circumstances.
Business Connect for small business
If your business has been affected by COVID-19 or bushfires, you can access free business guidance and skills training.
Business Connect also offers a range of webinars run by small business expert presenters.
- turn your restaurant into a profitable ghost kitchen
- maximising cashflow
- business disruption - innovation
- diversify your creative income
- reinvent your business in troubled times
- marketing to pivot your business.
Fee-free TAFE courses online
NSW residents can access a number of fee-free short courses to gain skills across a ranges of industries.
- practical business skills
- enhance your digital impact
- improve leadership performance
- develop administration skills
- grow health and medical knowledge.
Mentally healthy workplaces
Staff and business benefit when people keep mentally healthy at work through a more engaged and productive workforce
Find out more about the benefits of a mentally healthy workplace.
Last updated: 15 June 2020