The NSW Department of Customer Service is collecting your personal information for the purposes of:
- Recording and verifying your feedback on a business’ compliance with their COVID Safety plan.
- Communicating with you about your feedback, including to confirm or validate any information that you have provided
- Collecting aggregated feedback on the business’ compliance with their COVID-Safety plans which will be provided:
- back to the businesses
- and may also be provided to NSW Government business regulators, Liquor & Gaming NSW and the NSW Food Authority (who have delegated authority under the NSW Public Health Orders). Aggregated feedback may also be provided to other relevant NSW Government agencies and Local Councils, in relation to the business’ compliance with their COVID Safe Plan.
To perform this service, NSW Department of Customer Service may collect personal information that includes:
- Your full name
- Your email address. We will not add your email address or name to any mailing list.
Providing your personal information to us is voluntary. However, if you do not provide an email address, we will not be able to verify your feedback. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties for any purposes not already stated in this privacy statement, or to which you have not otherwise consented, unless the NSW Department of Customer Service is required, or authorised, by law to do so.
Aggregated feedback shared with businesses and to facilitate regulatory oversight by various NSW Government business regulators, NSW Government agencies and Local Councils will be de-identified. This means that any contact details that you have provided to us will not be shared with the business, NSW Government business regulators, NSW Government agencies or Local Councils.
We may also share de-identified information for research and statistical purposes. De-identified information and aggregate data may be provided to third parties outside of NSW Department of Customer Service. For example, to evaluate program management and to answer questions such as: total number of feedback received.
NSW Department of Customer Service will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Your personal information will be held and disposed of securely at:
NSW Department of Customer Service
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW, 2000.