COVID-19 Safety Plans and COVID Safe registration
Having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place will help you fulfil your obligations under Public Health Orders to minimise risk of transmission of COVID-19.
We have developed COVID-19 Safety Plan templates for many specific industries.
If your business does not fit within one of these specific industries, it is still recommended you have a plan. Having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place will help to protect your staff, workers, customers and visitors.
Complete the plan in consultation with staff, then share it with them.
Businesses and organisations should also consider the benefits of registering as COVID Safe.
Keep your plan up to date
You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
Have an up to date plan at your premises at all times.
Your COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can either:
- use the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan to address the checklist of matters
- keep using your existing plan, if you have one, after making sure it includes all the items in the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Things to note:
Register as a COVID Safe business
If you've completed your COVID-19 Safety Plan, you can register your business as COVID Safe.
Translated COVID-19 Safety Plans
The English version of this COVID-19 Safety Plan was updated on 7 December 2020 based on advice from NSW Health under the current Public Health Order.
The updated plan is currently available in Arabic, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese.
For assistance in completing a Safety Plan, you can contact the Service NSW Business Concierge team.
For translation assistance please call the National Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450, and ask them to call the Business Concierge on 13 77 88.
- العربية COVID-19 Safety Plan: general - Arabic (PDF, 214.55 KB)
- 简体中文 COVID-19 Safety Plan: general - Chinese simplified (PDF, 275.2 KB)
- 국어 COVID-19 Safety Plan: general - Korean (PDF, 219.9 KB)
- ภาษาไทย COVID-19 Safety Plan: general - Thai (PDF, 213.53 KB)
- Tiếng Việt Nam COVID-19 Safety Plan: general - Vietnamese (PDF, 139.92 KB)