COVID-19 Safety Plans and COVID Safe registration
Having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place will help you fulfil your obligations under Public Health Orders to minimise risk of transmission of COVID-19.
We have developed COVID-19 Safety Plan templates for many specific industries.
If your business does not fit within one of these specific industries, it is still recommended you have a plan. Having a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place will help to protect your staff, workers, customers and visitors.
Complete the plan in consultation with staff, then share it with them.
Businesses and organisations should also consider the benefits of registering as COVID Safe.
Keep your plan up to date
You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
Have an up to date plan at your premises at all times.
Your COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can either:
- use the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan to address the checklist of matters
- keep using your existing plan, if you have one, after making sure it includes all the items in the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Things to note:
Register as a COVID Safe business
If you've completed your COVID-19 Safety Plan, you can register your business as COVID Safe.
Translated COVID-19 Safety Plans
- العربية Arabic COVID-19 Safety Plan: general (PDF, 186.43 KB)
- 汉语, 漢語 Chinese simplified COVID-19 Safety Plan: general (PDF, 246.34 KB)
- 한국어 Korean COVID-19 Safety Plan: general (PDF, 198.97 KB)
- ภาษาไทย Thai COVID-19 Safety Plan: general (PDF, 191.22 KB)
- Tiếng Việt Nam Vietnamese COVID-19 Safety Plan: general (PDF, 118.58 KB)
Last updated: 2 October 2020