COVID-19 Safety Plans and registration are mandatory
Under Public Health Orders, all places of worship in NSW must complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
All places of worship must also register as COVID Safe.
Complete the plan in consultation with your staff and volunteers, then share it with them. Putting your plan into action will help slow the spread of COVID-19 and help make your visitors feel safe.
Keep your plan up to date
You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
You will need to have an up to date plan at your premises at all times and be able to show it to an authorised officer if requested.
Your COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can either:
- use the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan to address the checklist of matters for your church, meeting house, mosque, synagogue, temple or other place of worship
- keep using your existing plan, if you have one, after making sure it includes all the items in the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Things to note:
- If you complete the plan online it will take 30 to 45 minutes and must be completed in one session.
- You may need to review current NSW Health guidance on the following areas before completing your plan:
- Also ensure COVID-19 Safety Plans are in place, where relevant, for:
Register as COVID Safe
If you've completed your COVID-19 Safety Plan, you can register as COVID Safe.
Last updated: 28 September 2020