COVID-19 Safety Plans are mandatory
Under Public Health Orders all zoos, reptile parks and aquariums must complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Businesses should also consider the benefits of registering as COVID Safe.
Complete the plan in consultation with staff, then share it with them.
Keep your plan up to date
You may need to update the plan in the future, as restrictions and advice changes.
You will need to have an up to date plan at your premises at all times and be able to show it to an authorised officer if requested.
Your COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can either:
- use the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan to address the checklist of matters for zoos, reptile parks and aquariums
- keep using your existing plan, if you have one, after making sure it includes all the items in the provided COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Things to note:
- If you complete the plan online it will take 30 to 45 minutes and must be completed in one session.
- You may need to review current NSW Health guidance on the following areas before completing your plan:
- Also ensure COVID-19 Safety Plans are in place, where relevant, for:
Register as a COVID Safe business
If you've completed your COVID-19 Safety Plan, you can register as COVID Safe.
Last updated: 9 September 2020