Registrations have closed
Thank you for your interest in the Dine and Discover NSW Trial in The Rocks. Registrations have closed.
The Rocks Trial participants
If you are selected to participate in the trial, you'll receive an email with next steps early in the 2021 new year.
If you are not selected, you'll be able to apply for the vouchers when the scheme is rolled out across the state in 2021.
Participation and feedback in the trial will help us make improvements before the state-wide launch in 2021.
Ahead of Dine & Discover NSW vouchers becoming available state-wide, you can download the Service NSW app and register for a MyServiceNSW Account.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW, you must have a MyServiceNSW Account.
Download the Service NSW app
You can check in to COVID Safe businesses who are using their NSW Government QR Code, via the Service NSW app.
- Consider cycling and walking
- Plan your public transport trip ahead
- Register your Opal card to help NSW Health contact you quickly and easily if necessary
- If there's no dot, there's no spot on public transport
- If travelling via taxi or ride share, scan the QR Code for contactless check-in or make a booking with the taxi company. Sit in the back seat and have the windows open to promote air flow, where possible