How Dine & Discover NSW works
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about, to support dining, arts and recreation and stimulating spending in the economy.
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
Find out more about applying for vouchers.
When you can use your vouchers
Dine & Discover ends on Wednesday 30 June 2021.
You must use your vouchers in a participating business on or before the end date.
Where you can use your vouchers
You can search for participating businesses using the Dine & Discover NSW business finder.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW businesses must operate in one of the following eligible industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars, wineries and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
Be COVID safe when you go out
Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can only be used within businesses that have implemented a COVID Safety Plan and are registered as COVID Safe.
If you are going out
- Consider cycling and walking
- Plan your public transport trip ahead
- Register your Opal card to help NSW Health contact you quickly and easily if necessary
- On public transport, if there's no dot, there's no spot
- If travelling via taxi or ride share, scan the QR Code for contactless check-in or make a booking with the taxi company. Sit in the back seat and have the windows open to promote air flow, where possible.