On this page
As well as your financial situation, coronavirus can also impact your physical and mental wellbeing.
Depending on what discussions you're having with your bank or lender regarding changes to your home loan repayments, you may also need to obtain legal advice.
Mental health support
- professional help, advice and referrals to local mental health services at NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511
- support services at Relationships Australia or 1300 364 277
- help with depression and anxiety at Beyond Blue or 1800 512 348
- telephone and online counselling service for men at Mensline on 1300 789 978
- find mental health resources at Head to Health
- find a social worker through Services Australia
- free, confidential phone and online counselling anytime for young people aged 5 to 25 at Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
Beware of scammers. Banks and other home loan lenders would never ask for your account or personal information to be shared over the phone, in an email or SMS.
If you've received something suspicious or think you've been scammed, report it to Scamwatch.