On this page
If the impact of coronavirus is placing pressure on your income, family or relationships, and causing mental health concerns, talk to your doctor or trusted health professional in the first instance to discuss your situation.
Additionally, there is a wide range of support services you can reach out to.
- Beyond Blue or 1800 512 348 for help with depression and anxiety.
- Head to Health for a range of mental health resources.
- Mensline on 1300 789 978 - telephone and online counselling services for men.
- NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511 for professional help, advice and referrals to local mental health services.
For your family
- Relationships Australia for family and relationship support services.
- Reach Out helps parents support their teenagers through everyday issues including how to deal with at-home study stress due to coronavirus.
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 - free, confidential phone and online counselling anytime for young people aged 5 to 25.
- Centre for Rural and Remote Mental Health provides self help resources for people living outside metropolitan areas.
You can also get in touch with a social worker through Services Australia.