How to get your COVID-19 vaccination
COVID-19 vaccines will be available in phases.
This means some people in the community will get the vaccine before others.
Use the vaccination checker to:
- confirm which vaccination phase you are part of
- book your vaccination at a clinic near you or register to be notified when it is your turn.
View the full list of NSW vaccination clinics and locations.
On this page
In Phase 1a of the rollout, vaccinations are available at a small number of locations for priority groups who have been offered an appointment for vaccination through their employer. Contact your employer for more information if you are in a priority group.
Phase 1b vaccination locations
From Phase 1b, other locations for vaccination include:
- general practitioner-led respiratory clinics
- general practices that meet specific requirements
- Aboriginal Controlled Community Health Services
- state-run vaccination clinics.
Other locations may become available from Phase 1b onwards. More people will have access to a vaccine as more doses become available in each phase. All adults in Australia will have been provided an opportunity to get vaccinated by the end of Phase 2b.
Rural and remote areas
The Australian Government will provide safe, effective and free vaccines to everyone living in Australia.
To ensure that Australians living in regional, rural and remote locations have access to the COVID-19 vaccine, the Australian and NSW Governments are working with:
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services
- general practices
- Primary Health Networks
- General practitioner-led respiratory clinics
- community pharmacies.