NSW vouchers for people
Give your budget a boost with more vouchers to use and even more places to use them.
More vouchers to boost family budgets
There are now more vouchers to use and even more places to use them on dining, activities and accommodation providers, including:
- 1 extra $25 Dine NSW Voucher
- 1 extra $25 Discover NSW Voucher
- 1 x $50 Stay NSW Voucher
- 5 X $50 Parents NSW Vouchers for eligible NSW households with school-enrolled children.
The $25 Dine & Discover vouchers expire on 30 June 2022. Make sure you use them.
A range of vouchers for families are also available, including:
- $500 Before After School Care vouchers
- $100 First Lap vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3-6 years who are not enrolled in school.
- Creative Kids vouchers
- Active Kids vouchers
The NSW Government Savings Finder Program is helping to give your budget a boost with more than 70 rebates and savings.
Stay NSW Vouchers
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 1 x $50 Stay NSW Voucher once they are made available in their local area.
Find the full details of when Stay NSW Vouchers will be available to you on Service NSW.
Stay NSW Vouchers can go towards the cost of booking a stay and helping support accommodation providers impacted by COVID-19.
To find out when people from your Local Government Area (LGA) are able to apply, visit the Service NSW website.
Parents NSW Vouchers
One person from each eligible NSW household can now apply for 5 x $50 vouchers, worth $250 in total.
The 5 x $50 Parents NSW Vouchers can be used:
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- at Discover NSW businesses for entertainment and recreation activities
- at Stay NSW businesses for accommodation bookings
- until 9 October 2022.
To apply for the Parents NSW vouchers, you must be:
- a NSW resident
- the parent, guardian or carer of a child who was aged 4.5 to 18 years in 2021 and enrolled in school which includes:
- students from kindergarten to year 12
- secondary school education students at TAFE NSW.
- If a school-enrolled child has 2 parents, guardians or carers at separate addresses, and the child lives at both addresses, each household can apply for a set of vouchers provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- NSW residents whose child was enrolled during 2021 in a government school, non-government school, or registered for home schooling, may be eligible to apply.
NSW residents whose school-enrolled child attended an interstate boarding school in 2021 may be eligible if in 2021 the child shared a NSW home address with the parent, guardian or carer who is applying for the Parents NSW Vouchers.
- Overnight stays with family or friends, or addresses of holiday homes, are not considered households for the purpose of this program.
Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers
If you've already applied for Dine & Discover NSW, 2 x extra vouchers will automatically appear in the Service NSW mobile app, in your MyServiceNSW account on the Service NSW website or sent to your email.
If you received your vouchers by SMS, over the phone or at a Service NSW Centre, you can call 13 77 88 to receive the extra vouchers by SMS or email. If you don't have access to SMS or email, call 13 77 88.
If you haven't already applied, it's not too late. Apply today for all 6 x Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers (3 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers and 3 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers) by applying online.
Where to use your vouchers
All Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers and Stay NSW Vouchers are available to every NSW resident aged 18 and over.
Parents NSW Vouchers are available for eligible NSW households with school-enrolled children.
- Dine NSW — for takeaway meals and dining in restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs.
- Discover NSW and Parents NSW— for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
- Stay NSW and Parents NSW— for accommodation, including hotels, motels, resorts, caravan parks and camping grounds.
Choose a participating Dine NSW or Discover NSW business to use vouchers.
You can also choose a participating Stay NSW business to use your Stay NSW Vouchers (including Parents NSW Vouchers).
A guide to businesses that accept different voucher types
How to use the vouchers
Once you have applied for your vouchers and are approved, they should appear in the Service NSW app.
Simply choose a participating business registered for your voucher scheme and spend the voucher.
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with a printed voucher or voucher code instead.
Both printed and digital options can be scanned by participating businesses.
NSW vouchers boost your budget
People will need to apply for their Stay NSW Voucher.
There is 1 x $50 voucher for all NSW residents aged 18 and over. Find out when vouchers can be made available in your area.
Read more about Stay NSW.
Accommodation businesses can still register to apply through Service NSW.
Find participating Stay NSW businesses to spend your vouchers.
One household can apply for Parents NSW vouchers if you have supported home learning in 2021 for school-enrolled children aged 4.5 to 18 years.
There are 5 x $50 vouchers to be used from February 2022 at:
Read more about Parents NSW.
The First Lap voucher program provides a $100 voucher for parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3-6 years who are not enrolled in school, towards the cost of swimming lessons.
The program has also been made available for children in kindergarten in 2021 or who are starting kindergarten in 2022.
- can be used for a program of at least 5 structured and supervised swimming lessons, which are either intensive (daily) or regular weekly lessons
- can be used at any participating business that is an approved First Lap provider
- is valid until 30 June 2022.
You can read more about the vouchers on Service NSW.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
The vouchers may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
To use a voucher, find a registered activity provider and present your voucher when you sign up.
Apply for Active Kids vouchers if you haven't already.
Creative Kids is all about making it easier for school-aged kids (4.5 to 18 years old) to get involved in creative and cultural activities.
Parents, guardians and carers can claim a $100 voucher per year to put towards the cost of lessons and fees with registered providers.
Vouchers can be used to contribute to registration, participation and tuition costs for performing arts, visual arts, coding, languages, literature, music and other creative and cultural activities with our approved list of activity providers.
Read more on Service NSW.
The NSW Government has announced a new voucher program to encourage the community back into the Sydney CBD and support businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Read more on Service NSW.