Online: Contact us form
Media enquiries: Media contact form
Main physical address: 52 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Main postal address: GPO Box 5341, Sydney NSW 2001
Main phone: (02) 9228 5555
TTY Phone: (02) 9248 3544
Main fax: (02) 9228 3522
Regional offices: Find regional office
We lead the public sector to deliver on the NSW Government's commitments and priorities.
Programs and services focus on:
- boosting infrastructure
- improving health, transport and police services
- policy development, implementation and review
- linking government and communities
- lobbying and communications
- coordinating community awards and special events.
Premier and Deputy Premier
- carrying out a coordinated policy, project and reform agenda that boosts the efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of NSW
- partnering with NSW Government agencies, as well as the private, not-for-profit and academic sectors, to ensure that services are delivered on time, within budget and to the community’s expectations
- coordinating the initiatives of Ministers and their agencies to achieve the government’s targets
- managing the passage of government legislation
- supporting the delivery of major projects
- coordinating and planning significant state events
- working with the federal government and other state and territory governments on national reforms.
Browse all agencies
The NSW Government Directory provides the contact details for all government departments, agencies, offices and entities within NSW.