About the Review
The Review inquired and reported on the following matters:
- The circumstances by which it came to be that AST Program transportation was not made available to all eligible students on and from the first day of the 2012 school year, including an identification of the reasons for the incident and any contributing factors, whether acts or omissions.
- An identification of any agency and, if relevant, individual staff responsibility for any failures which contributed to the incident, including by reference to any risks that were or should have been known, and the manner in which those risks were or were not dealt with.
- The provision of information and assistance to the parents and carers of affected students, including the content, manner and timing of communications and the provision of alternative transportation.
- Any steps that should be taken now or in the future to ensure that the incident is not repeated.
- Any other matters relevant to the above.