Lodge an objection
Do you believe a toll notice has been incorrectly issued? You can lodge an objection by contacting the motorway operator.
How to lodge your objection
Sydney Harbour Bridge or Sydney Harbour Tunnel
If your toll notice is related to use of the Sydney Harbour Bridge or Sydney Harbour Tunnel, send your objection by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other NSW Toll Roads
To lodge an objection regarding use of any other NSW toll road, you can use this Linkt online form.
Or you can lodge your objection by mail to:
Locked Bag 5072
Parramatta NSW 2124
If you submit your objection by mail (not applicable for Sydney Harbour Bridge or Sydney Harbour Tunnel)
If lodged through mail, your objection must include:
- a copy of the front of the toll notice or the following toll notice details
- the toll notice number listed on the payment slip
- your licence plate number
- the state or territory in which your vehicle is registered
- details explaining the reason for the objection
- the signature of the person lodging the objection.
Ensure you supply all supporting documents to the relevant toll road operator.