To change a vessel on a private mooring licence, the applicant must:
- be the registered owner of the vessel to be attached to the mooring
- be aware that the vessel must be at least 5.2 metres in length, unless otherwise approved by Transport for NSW
- understand that a change of vessel application will only be granted ‘subject to approval’ and will be assessed on the proposed vessel size, type and condition
- provide a recent photograph of the vessel intended to be attached to the mooring
- provide proof of Identity. For further information visit proof of identity or call 13 12 36 and select option 2
- pay the prescribed fee. If you submit the application by mail or email, do not send credit card details - Transport for NSW will contact you for payment.