For providers of adult and community education
Are you a NSW adult and community education (ACE) provider? Find out about grants, programs, terms and conditions, services and support.
Get support from Training Services NSW
- promote community education
- provide information and advice on community education
- assist with grants to ACE providers
- support funded ACE organisations.
At any time, providers can contact us at TS.ACEdesk@det.nsw.edu.au
How the ACE program works
Training Services NSW manages the ACE Program.
We provide grants and support to deliver training including:
- Support for disadvantaged students. The ACE Program targets disadvantaged students in metro, regional and remote areas of NSW. ACE funding supports students that can’t access Smart and Skilled Entitlement programs. It helps them get further training, a job or advance their careers. The ACE Program funds training up to (and including) the Certificate III level.
- Support for small business. The ACE Program also supports small business owners and their employees. It does this by providing free training. The training focuses on information technology, business services or foundation skills. The training program is Targeted Skills for Small Business (TSB).
Operating Guidelines and Policies
There are operating guidelines and policies approved ACE providers must follow in NSW:
- NSW ACE provider operating guidelines
- NSW ACE provider contract terms and conditions
- NSW ACE policy statement
Logins for more info and support
Are you an approved ACE provider? Our Login area allows providers to easily communicate with Training Services NSW. See our VET training providers page for details or contact TS.ACEdesk@det.nsw.edu.au
All ACE Netfirst documents have been moved to STS Online.
STS Online is a secure portal for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) to do business with Training Services NSW. It provides a secure way to access information.