Be an eSafe Kid: Be Safe, Be Supporting
Join this live virtual classroom and learn about safe interactions online.
Students will learn to:
- describe what it means to be safe online
- identify personal online safety boundaries
- recognise strategies to support others
- recall protective behaviours, reporting skills and help-seeking strategies.
Live virtual classroom date: Tuesday 18 October 2022 at 2:00pm to 2:45pm AEDT.
For years 3 to 6
Register for Be an eSafe Kid with this QR code:
- Students demonstrate an understanding of strategies that promote a sense of personal identity and build resilience and respectful relationships (PD2-2, PD3-2, PD2-3, PD3-3).
- Students develop and use self-management skills that enable them to take personal responsibility for their actions and emotions and take positive action to protect and enhance the health, safety and wellbeing of others (PD2-9, PD3-9).
- Students develop interpersonal skills that enable them to interact effectively and respectfully with others, build and maintain respectful relationships and advocate for their own and others’ health, safety, wellbeing and participation in physical activity (PD2-10, PD3-10).
- Version 9 – AC9HP6P08, AC9TDI4P08, AC9TDI6P09, AC9E3LE02.
- Version 8.4 – ACPPS053, ACPPS054, ACPPS035, ACTDIP013, ACTDIP022, ACELT1613.