ClubsNSW training partnership
Learn about the NSW Government partnership with ClubsNSW to address skills shortages. The program also encourages Training Providers to use club facilities. Find out how to get involved.
About the program
The Regional Club Training Employment Program (RCTEP) provides fee-free Part Qualifications training. This is for workers or job seekers to get skills needed by clubs in regional and rural NSW.
RCTEP training provides
career entry pathways, employment and career progression in the clubs sector
skills employers need.
At least 50% of trained participants get employment with a club or related employer in 4 months of completing training.
Get involved if you're an employer
The benefits include:
Upskill your existing workforce
Attract new entrants to work in your club
Recruit workers trained to your requirements
Address workforce skills shortages.
The training is responsive to the club’s training needs.
It can be in any skill set required to meet your club's business and workforce development needs.
Get involved as a training provider
RCTEP courses include (but aren't limited to):
- Chefs in the Making
- Kitchen Hand
- Hospitality Basics
- Hospitality Essentials – Bar, Barista & Gaming
- Maintain Customer Engagement
- Food Safety Supervision.
Use Club facilities for training
Are you a training provider interested in using a club as a training facility?
Did you know there are 107 NSW clubs interested in providing their facilities as spaces for education and training.
Of these, 79 are in regional NSW and 28 in metropolitan Sydney.
Training Providers interested in using the club as a training facility can contact any of the clubs listed on our ClubsNSW training facilities list
This is a private commercial arrangement between the parties. It's not dependent on any NSW Government subsidised training.
Benefits for Clubs:
- Maximise use of your club facilities and premises, particularly during quieter weekday periods
- Increase revenue from foot traffic and patronage by Participants, their family and friends
- Reinforce the role of clubs as a focal point for communities, particularly in regional and rural NSW.
Benefits for Training Providers:
- Cost-effective training delivery
- Ability to use club facilities for training
- Provide relevant and practical work experience for Participants.
For further information, please contact:
Your nearest Training Services NSW Regional Office on 13 28 11
- The Program Manager at email@example.com.