Get mental health support
Find resources to help your mental wellbeing during a career change.
A career change can be a nerve-wracking and emotional journey.
There are many organisations offering services that can be helpful if you’re experiencing any type of mental stress, including:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 for confidential crisis support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Beyond Blue or 1800 512 348 for help with depression and anxiety
- Head to Health for a range of mental health resources
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 offers free, confidential phone and online counselling anytime for young people aged 5 to 25
- MensLine on 1300 789 978 - telephone and online counselling services for men
- Headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation for 12 to 25 year olds
- NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511 for professional help, advice and referrals to local mental health services.