Upskilling and retraining for a new career
Find courses and training programs to change careers or get a new job.
There is a wide range of support available to help people upskill and boost their chances of getting a new job:
- Skill Finder connects you to free online courses to refresh existing or learn new skills
- Skills Hub offers free telephone support to help if you're wanting to do further study, training or looking for work
- Skills Checkpoint helps eligible workers aged between 45 and 70 find employment and training options
- Skills for Education and Employment offers language, literacy and numeracy training to eligible job seekers
- Barranggirra offers Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people end to end support through culturally appropriate mentoring.
Learn more about low cost and free training opportunities at Skills NSW.