Get mental health support
The process of finding and applying for jobs, or starting a new one, can be an exhausting and emotional journey. See where help is available.
There are many organisations offering services that can be helpful if you’re experiencing any type of mental stress, whether from a new job or a job search.
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 for confidential crisis support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Beyond Blue or 1800 512 348 for help with depression and anxiety
- Head to Health for a range of mental health resources
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800 offers free, confidential phone and online counselling anytime for young people aged 5 to 25
- MensLine on 1300 789 978 - telephone and online counselling services for men
- NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511 for professional help, advice and referrals to local mental health services
- Headspace is a national mental health foundation for young adults.