Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library is a commitment under the NSW Government’s Brighter Beginnings initiative to increase support for families during the first 2000 days of their child’s life.
In partnering with United Way Australia, eligible children enrolled in Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library will receive a children’s book delivered each month to their home, along with family support materials.
Who can enrol?
- have a child born from 1 January 2022
- are located in one of the 25 Local Government Areas listed below.
If you are unsure of your Local Government Area, visit the Office of Local Government website.
How to enrol
- find your Local Government Area
- click the relevant application link below; or
- contact your local coordinator via their details below
Please visit United Way Australia’s website to access parent resources, including:
- translated resources
- frequently asked questions
- contact us form.
For more information about Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library, please contact your local coordinator or United Way Australia by visiting their contact us web page.