Your vow renewal ceremony
- ceremony in the Water Pavillion
- ceremony styling
- commemorative vow renewal certificate
Ceremony styling in this image is indicative only.
Choose to have your reception at The Gardens by Lotus.
Located inside the famous Chinese Garden of Friendship, The Gardens by Lotus is an exciting ‘Teahouse’ style dining and events space.
The venue draws from both aspect of its location with its modern interpretation of a Chinese high tea during the day and a modern Sichuan dining experience.
- 2 hour sitting
- shared space
- group size: 2-35 people
Cost $85 per person
A 10% surcharge on groups of 8 or more applies. Bookings do not secure exclusive restaurant use, packages will take place in a shared restaurant style space.
Upgrade your reception option
+ drinks package
- 2 hour drinks package
Cost from $55 per person
Choose either traditional green and white or contemporary red, pink and green flowers. A matching buttonhole is also available.
Traditional greens and white bouquet
Contemporary reds, pinks and greens bouquet
Images are indicative only. Flowers are subject to seasonal availability.
- 1 x professional photographer for an hour
- on location photography session capturing your ceremony and either before or after your ceremony (timing to be advised closer to the date)
- 50 digital high-res images professionally edited
- Includes one hour Chinese Garden of Friendship photography permit fee
External Photographers and Videographers: Permit fee of $175 applies to use the Chinese Garden of Friendship site for 1 hour. Payment is due 1 week before the event date.