COVID-19 Safety Plan
Non-food markets (including artisan, clothing and craft markets)
Effective 25 September 2020
How to complete the COVID-19 Safety Plan
Record the action/s you will put in place under all the Safety Plan sections:
- wellbeing of staff and customers
- physical distancing
- hygiene and cleaning
- record keeping.
Each requirement must be addressed in each section. If a requirement does not apply to your premises, briefly describe why.
Once you complete the COVID-19 Safety Plan, a confirmation email will be sent to you with a copy of your plan attached as a PDF.
To complete the COVID-19 Safety Plan offline, print a blank copy of the form using the print button.
Remember to keep a copy of your COVID-19 Safety Plan on your premises at all times.
NSW Health updated advice regarding music at non-food markets
In accordance with advice from the Chief Health Officer, NSW Health recommends:
- A small group of up to 5 people may sing together in a large well ventilated (preferably outdoor) area if all singers face forwards and not towards each other, have a physical distancing of 1.5 metres between each other and any other performers and 5 metres from all other people including the audience an conductor.
- Players of non-reeded woodwind instruments (such as flutes and recorders) should maintain a physical distance of 3 meters from others in the direction of air flow, and 1.5 metres in all other directions.
- Players of all other instruments (including reeded woodwind instruments) should maintain a physical distance of 1.5 metres between each other and the audience/conductor.
- Ensembles and other musical groups should rehearse and perform outdoors or in large, well-ventilated indoor spaces.