What’s this about?
The NSW Government is investing $2.5 billion towards upgrading the Great Western Highway between Katoomba and Lithgow.
The project will:
- reduce safety risks along the corridor for all road users
- improve congestion and travel time reliability
- improve and drive regional economic development and productivity
- maintain and improve local amenities
- protect environmental and cultural assets
- provide a dependable and adaptable transport network that enables continuity of transport and essential services.
Once complete, the upgrade will reduce traffic congestion to deliver a safer and more reliable journey.
Download the Community Consultation Summary Report (PDF, 18.5MB) and share your feedback.
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide feedback below.
Have your say by Saturday 28 November 2020.