Image copyrightDavid Finnegan/DPIE
What’s this about?
The draft amendment exhibition will allow community members to have a say in the future management directions for the parks.
The proposed changes to the Plan of Management include:
- expanding the Dry Tank Camping Area
- improving the traffic flow and pedestrian movement at the Dry Tank Camping Area
- establishing a camping area at Bennetts Gorge
- improving the Mulgowan Aboriginal Heritage site walking trail and viewing platform
- acknowledging the MOU between NPWS and the Ngemba and Baakandji people
- constructing critical NSW Government Radio Network infrastructure on Mount Gunderbooka
- creating greater flexibility for the management of homesteads and outbuildings.
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide your feedback below.
Have your say by Friday 16 April 2021.
Address: Manager, NPWS Planning Evaluation and Assessment, Locked Bag 5022, Parramatta NSW 2124