What’s this about?
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Gunnedah Station.
The upgrade is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program. The program improves public transport for customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
The upgrade will provide a station that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
Some of the key benefits will include:
- construction of a paved forecourt area around the station building entry
- upgraded access ramp from the platform to the waiting room
- a new accessible parking space
- formalised coach parking, taxi zone and kiss and ride space
- modifications to the waiting room and ticket counter
- improved amenities including ambulant toilets
- a new family accessible toilet
- upgraded seating along the platform
- tactile indicators along the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide feedback below.
Have your say by 5pm Monday 21 June 2021.
Address: Address: Transport Access Program – Normanhurst: Associate Director, Environmental Impact Assessment, Transport for NSW, PO Box K659 Haymarket NSW 1240