What’s this about?
A Housing Strategy for NSW Discussion Paper (PDF, 14MB) has been prepared to help shape the development of a new NSW Housing Strategy.
The strategy will take a whole-of-government approach to meet NSW’s housing needs, from homelessness to home ownership, over the next 20 years and beyond.
The discussion paper will focus on four themes for how we grow and support housing needs across NSW. It includes:
- a proposed vision for housing in NSW
- factors that influence housing in NSW
- key trends in housing and how the NSW Government is currently responding
- preliminary directions that could be explored in the strategy
- discussion questions to help formulate feedback or submissions.
The NSW Government is seeking feedback to support the right supply of homes in response to the environment, employment, population growth and dynamics, as well as the COVID-19 crisis.
Have your say
There are three ways to provide feedback:
Have your say by Friday 24 July 2020.