What’s this about?
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Narrabri Station.
The upgrade is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program. The program improves public transport for customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
The upgrade will provide a station that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
Some of the key benefits will include:
- removal of existing ramp to create an accessible path from the car park
- once accessible car space
- a formalised bus stop
- modifications to the waiting room
- a new family accessible toilet
- upgraded platform seating
- a new boarding assistance zone and tactile indicators on the platform
- improvements to wayfinding and lighting.
Have your say
There are four ways you can provide feedback below.
Have your say by 5pm Monday 21 June 2021.
Address: Narrabri Station, Narrabri NSW 2390
Address: Transport Access Program – Normanhurst: Associate Director, Environmental Impact Assessment, Transport for NSW, PO Box K659 Haymarket NSW 1240