What’s this about?
The North Head Scenic Area in the Sydney Harbour National Park is a diverse site with significant cultural and environmental values. The site receives over 500,000 local, domestic and international visitors each year.
The proposed upgrades will enhance the visitor experience and improve visitor access and safety.
Download the concept plans (PDF, 32MB) to find out more information.
Key upgrades will include:
- reconfiguration of car parks to provide more accessible parking spaces and overflow parking
- extending landscaped space for visitors to enjoy views across the harbour
- installation of pedestrian crossings and a pedestrian path to improve safety, access and pedestrian circulation
- installation of a new bus stop to the east of the Bella Vista Café
- improvements to the entry of the Fairfax Walking Track.
Have your say
You can provide feedback by completing the online form below.
Have your say by Monday 17 May 2021.