What’s this about?
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Point Clare Station.
The upgrade is part of the Transport Access Program – providing a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across NSW.
The Point Clare Station upgrade will provide a station precinct accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
Key benefits include:
- two new lifts connecting each platform to the commuter car parks
- new stairs from Brisbane Water Drive to Platform 2
- new ramps on Brisbane Water Drive and Kurrawa Avenue, connecting to the station underpass
- new stairs from Kurrawa Avenue entry to the station underpass
- two new accessible parking spaces and a kiss and ride space in Brisbane Water Drive commuter car park
- one new accessible parking space and a kiss and ride space in the Kurrawa Avenue commuter car park.
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide feedback below.
Have your say by Wednesday 3 March 2021.
Address: Transport Access Program, Point Clare Station Upgrade, Associate Director, Planning – Transport for NSW, PO Box K659, Haymarket NSW 1240