What’s this about?
Planning is underway to improve accessibility at Stanmore Station to make it easier for people with disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams, and customers with luggage.
Key features of the proposed upgrade include:
- two lifts for access to all platforms
- family accessible and ambulant toilets on Platforms 1/2
- accessible ramp from the station to Trafalgar Street
- regrading works to the station underpass
- regrading works to the station entrance and concourse on Douglas Street
- kiss and ride bay on Douglas Street
- new accessible parking space on Douglas Street, and
- tree removal on Trafalgar Street.
Have your say
Have your say by Monday 18 October 2021.
There are two ways to provide feedback: