What’s this about?
The upgrade is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program. The program improves the experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The Unanderra Station upgrade will provide a station precinct accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
Key benefits include:
- three new lifts to connect Berkeley Road (east), Berkeley Road (west) and the station platform to the existing footbridge
- upgrades to kiss and ride on Berkeley Road (east and west) including seating and improved access paths
- improvements to three existing accessible parking spaces on Berkeley Road (west)
- widening of the existing footpath on Berkeley Road (west)
- new handrails and treads on all stairs
- additional lighting and CCTV.
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide feedback below.
Have your say by Monday 3 August 2020.