What’s this about?
The Draft Blueprint continues the fundamental shift away from incremental planning and puts forward the next set of short and medium-term priorities for government investment in the Western Parkland City.
The fundamental shifts are:
- Building for the long term.
- Unlocking economic potential.
- Aligning and increasing investment in infrastructure.
- Making community central to planning and delivery.
- Recognising the Western Parkland City as a green, connected, and advanced city in its own right.
The Draft Blueprint has a critical interdependency with the Draft Economic Development Roadmap – Phase 1. The Draft Roadmap provides an overarching strategy for how economic growth opportunities for the Western Parkland City can be maximised, with subsequent phases focusing on key industry sectors.
The Draft Roadmap identifies three economic opportunities:
- Fostering innovation and building global competitiveness.
- Leveraging city strengths.
- Developing 22nd-century workforce skills.
Have your say
Have your say by Monday 31 March 2022.
There are three ways to submit your feedback using the consultation methods listed below.