What’s this about?
The State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) is revising guidelines to provide SIRA’s approval framework for providers.
This will help deliver treatment and services that optimise health and work outcomes, while maintaining a sustainable workers compensation system.
The revised guidelines will provide:
- conditions of approval that set clear expectations and standards for providers
- strong regulatory frameworks to address provider non-compliance
- application of approval requirements to hearing service providers
- a three-year term of approval to align with approval terms for other SIRA-approved providers
- a 12-month period for currently approved providers to transition to approval under the new guidelines.
Have your say
There are two ways you can provide feedback below.
Have your say by Wednesday 16 September 2020.