Cranebrook Community Health Centre
location Corner of Laycock Street and Borrowdale Way, Cranebrook, NSW 2749 Get directions
PO Box 29, Cranebrook NSW 2749
Cranebrook Community Health Centre provides a range of services for local children, young people and their families.
About our services
Our services include:
- child and family health nursing, including home visiting for all new parents, Early Childhood Health clinics, support with infant feeding and parenting, developmental screening, and parenting groups
- counselling (for all ages)
- occupational therapy for children
- speech pathology for children
- specific child and family health services for Aboriginal children (birth to school aged) and their families.
Community health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the centre, in people’s homes, other community venues or via virtual care (telehealth).
Who can use our services
Our service is available to people who live in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Some services are available to those who work or attend pre-school in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
Our speech pathology and occupational therapy services are available to children aged under 8 years who are not eligible for NDIS funding and do not have a moderate or more severe developmental disability.
A referral to community health services is required through the Central Intake Service, call 1800 222 608 during business hours.
For referrals to drug and alcohol services, call the Drug and Alcohol Central Intake line at any time on 1300 661 050, or email email@example.com.
For referrals to mental health services, call the Mental Health Line at any time on 1800 011 511.
This facility has some onsite parking, level access, and an accessible toilet.