Lemongrove Community Health Centre
location 13-29 Gascoigne Street, Penrith , NSW 2750 Get directions
Lemongrove Community Health Centre provides a range of health care services for local adults, older people and their caregivers.
About our services
Our services range from clinical assessment, care planning and coordination, provision of clinical advice and interventions, and consultation with or referral to other health care providers.
- allied health including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, dietetics, speech therapy, podiatry
- community nursing, including wound care, palliative care, continence support, support for people with chronic health conditions or dementia
- cultural support from an Aboriginal Health Worker
- Transitional Aged Care Services (TACP)
- Aged Care Assessment Services (ACAT)
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS)
Community health staff work in partnership with schools, GPs, hospitals, non-government agencies and other organisations to provide care at the centre, in people’s homes, other community venues or via virtual care (telehealth).
Who can use our services
Services are available to anyone with chronic and complex health conditions over the age of 18 years* who lives within the Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District.
*People under 18 years are eligible for palliative care and continence services.
Some services are available to those who work or attend pre-school in the Nepean Blue Mountains LHD.
A referral to community health services is required through the Central Intake Service, call 1800 222 608 during business hours.
For referrals to drug and alcohol services, call the Drug and Alcohol Central Intake line at any time on 1300 661 050, or email email@example.com.
For referrals to mental health services, call the Mental Health Line at any time on 1800 011 511.
This facility has some onsite parking, level access, an accessible toilet and bariatric (obesity) accessible clinics.