If you're homeless or at risk of losing your home
Learn more about housing and homelessness services, and how to find a shelter, food, or other assistance.
Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ)
- specialist homelessness services for individuals and families
- the MyHousing App - an online service with tenancy information for existing DCJ clients.
The DCJ also:
- helps existing clients of homelessness services with private rental options
- supports rough sleepers and outreach programs for vulnerable tenants
- finds temporary accommodation if you have to self-isolate.
Learn more about specialist housing and homelessness services at the Department of Communities and Justice.
Ask Izzy is an online search tool that helps people find shelter, food, health and other critical support services. It is free and anonymous.
Through answering a few simple questions online, Ask Izzy can find the most suitable specialist homeless service in your area. Answers are private and no personal information is collected.
Most of the homeless shelters offered provide meals and low-cost board. Some shelters have staff available 24 hours a day.
Learn more about homeless shelter services at Ask Izzy