Accessibility at Como Station
What's this about?
The Como Station upgrade will make it more accessible for all customers, including those with a disability, limited mobility, parents with prams and customers with luggage.
Key features of the project include:
- two new lifts connecting the platform and commuter car park to the underpass
- three existing disabled parking spaces to be reconfigured to meet current accessibility standards
- a regraded ramp on Railway Road
- improved amenities such as new male and female ambulant toilets, a new family accessible toilet, CCTV and lighting.
The Review of Environmental Factors (REF) is on public display from Thursday, 4 April 2019 until Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
The REF and supporting documentation is available online or at the following locations:
- Sutherland Shire Council, 4 Eton Street, Sutherland
- Sutherland Library, 30/36 Belmont St, Sutherland
- Transport for NSW Chatswood office, 821 Pacific Highway, Chatswood.
Submissions received during the public display period of the planning documentation will be reviewed by the project team and formally responded to in a determination report.
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
- Online: consultation website
- Community meeting: Como Station, Wednesday, 10 April 2019 between 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- Mail: Transport Access Program – Como
Associate Director, Environment Impact Assessment
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6501
St Leonards NSW 2065
Have your say by 1 May 2019.